1. My biggest accomplishment this year was making the advanced media arts t-shirt, I was proud of this because I like the way they turned out, using photoshop.
2. The most important thing I learned in this class was how to use photoshop.
3. My greatest contribution to the advanced class was, working on the yearbook because It took some time editing pictures and picking out pictures to put on the page.
4. If I had more time I would have liked to taken a picture with the camera and go over the picture with paint brushes on photoshop.
5. My favorite part about Advanced Media Arts class is that you get to choose whatever project you want to do.
6. Suggestions to make this class better is maybe to have at least 1 fun project assignment.
Sky Above Clouds IV, 1965
In this artwork I see a sunset in the backgrounded white clouds. This artwork is about some clouds, and the sky. I think what makes this artwork powerful are the colors.
Right now I was helping out with choosing songs for the 8th grade slideshow and we had to look and choose for some songs that we felt would remind people of some good memories we had. Through out the year I was working on the yearbook, making the pages and taking pictures to use for the yearbook, using photoshop to make gradient pages, and to edit pictures. I learned how to print pictures using the Instax printer that you can use your phone to send a picture to the printer, by using a special app and then it would print. I learned how to make silhouettes for the Shrek musical, using photoshop, in order to make it black and white I used a paint brush to select the letter I wanted to make black or white, and the clean it up using a different tool.