1) My biggest accomplishment is the documentary about the musical we performed here. I am proud of it because it took a lot of time and effort to make and we still aren't done yet. I want it to viewed by a lot of people and learn something from it.
2) The most important things I've learned in this class is how to present things and how to show people what you are working on like a project.
3) My greatest contribution to Advanced Media Arts is the documentary that Mateo and I are making for the musical that was performed here at chute.
4) Something I wish i would have not done this year is the documentary because it seemed small at first but it became this huge project that took several months to finish to complete and isnt finished yet.
5) My favorite part about Advanced Media Arts is the freedom that we have to do what projects we want and stuff.
6) To make this class better we should have a picked day for just blog things so we dont rush through it to get to our projects.
My current project is a movie that is documenting the musical at Chute Middle School.. We have been working on this for months. Mateo H. and I have learned a lot of skills by videographing and editing this movie. One of the skills we have learned how to properly interview someone and take that footage and combine it with B-roll of the musical and the rehearsals to make it into a documentary showcasing the musical. Also, Alban and I have been working on background music to fit with the musical so it doesn't seem boring to some people.
1 Mateo and I are doing a documentary of Shrek The Musical that was preformed at this school this year. We are in the editing phase. We are using Final Cut Pro X to edit the documentary.
2. Right now, I just want to finish this project because it is taking so long to complete. Afterwards I want to do small project that take little time to complete.
3. The photos i want to use for the polaroid are.
4. What I want in the YEA festival is the documentary because it was such a big project and I want it viewed by everyone.
I have been working on a huge project about the documentary on the school musical, Shrek. It has been really time consuming because we are be re-scheduled a lot lately and it has been very slow because we need footage from people who took B-Roll and it just been long. We plan to interview many other people and i don't know if we will have time for all of them to be interviewed unless we have other people interview other cast members and staff so we can get it done faster. Mateo and I think we will be done in the middle of February. We also need time to edit and put the whole thing together, but we are planning to finish in February.
The project I'm working on is a documentary about the Musical and our iPads. I'm working with Mateo to make, edit and post the whole video. We want 3 parts and this is the first so we will record the progress over the next few months of the Musical. Other things I need is a Camera with a Microphone. We also need a tripod and some people to interview for the documentary. We will interview many members of the cast and staff of the musical.
Welcome to Aman I's page!
I am Aman I. I love to use computers and always wanted to be in Advanced Media Arts to work with computers. I am looking forward to all the awesome projects we are going to do.