Snow Plow Update
I finished with the snow plow, but sadly I couldn't get a picture of the finished product. We made the girl, the trees and the night sky. We added snow and frost. I'm so happy it's done and I love it. It was really hard to find the right shades and finding the right brushes. Now, I'm creating a game in Scratch.
I've been done with the snow plow design for a while and I started painting. We changed the design a little and started to draw out the girl. We added the ground, frost, trees, and the sketch of the girl. We changed the outfit of the girl and changed where the words are. Instead of in the face, we are going to put it on the bottom. We are going to finish drawing the girl and we are going to add the eagle wings. We also might add something to do with Shrek (because of the musical).
Well I've been working on a snow plow idea with Nora. We came up with a concept to represent any Chute student with making half male and half female, they have eagle wings and are carrying paper bags. They are both also in a winter environment. Here's my progress.
I hope you liked how it looks.