1) My biggest accomplishments this year were learning how to use different things such as a real camera, Photoshop, Flash, and the Polaroid camera. I am proud of these because I never knew how to really use these and I'm proud that I learned.
2) The most important things I learned in this class are...
How to use different editing programs that I can use in my future.
3) My greatest contribution to the Advanced Media class was...because...
I helped with the musical, and with the different documentaries.
4) Something I wish I would have done if I had more time or did things differently is...because...
I would have liked to use the cameras more, but I was happy with what I did.
5) My favorite part/s about Advanced Media Arts class is/are... because...
Having the freedom to do what I want to do and having many resources.
6) Here are some things I would change about this class, or suggestions to make it better...
7) Other comments here
The art that I appreciated the most was the candy memorial because it affects everyone and it is great this is happening. This is made to represent a child who had AIDS and every time you take a piece of candy you take away from his body weight. This affected me because it symbolizes helping someone. This is powerful because it shows a fight being won by the people around the work.
This is my favorite photo because I did a bit of editing in VSCO cam and sat on the grass while taking it. I like this also because of the perspective of it.
So right now I have finished the polaroid camera picture. I learned how to operate it, and now I can probably do it by myself. We had to figure out what to do, as it was the first time this was being used. For example, we had to figure out to use the "frog tongue" on the polaroid camera. I have no real project right now.
So far this trimester I have used Fuse with Quentin and we are starting a photography project right now. What I want to do as of now is do a photography project which we are starting now. The two photos I want for the polaroid project are:
The project I would want at YEA is the Shrek animation that I did with Jacob.
I have been working with Jacob on the animation for the musical, I have also been working with Quentin and Alban on their photo progress.