Overall I did a lot of projects and little side jobs I guess. The first project I started off with was the slime project with Evelyn, and Gaby. We designed a logo for the slime and printed them so that we could stick them onto the containers of our slime. After that project I helped out with Tie-dying shirts for the 50th, and I really enjoyed that it was kind of like a break from all the other stuff. And my last project of the year was an independent project that was a collage I made on photoshop for my best friend's birthday. Overall I really liked this class and I learned many new things that I'll be able to use in my future.
For the YEA festival i think i'm going to present my collage that I made for my best friend. That was my favorite project besides the slime project.
I think for me the best part of the event was the Tie-dying process because i didn't get to come to the actual celebration. From what i heard everything turned out great. Something i really liked was the geofilter for snapchat i thought that was cool and most other schools don't get to do stuff like that. Overall i think all the work everyone in our class did turned out amazing.
For this project I decided to do it because my Best friends 15th Birthday was coming up. Basically what I did was take pictures I had of us from my phone and then I had to airdrop them to the computer. After I did that I had to drag the pictures into photoshop and organize them so you could see all the pictures without any of them being covered by another picture. I think that was the most challenging part of the project. Overall i really like how the collage turned out and my Best friend loved it.
For the 50th Anniversary i helped out with picking out the pictures for the slideshow. I also really enjoyed helping out on tie-dye day. And being able to help out on something that was a really big project. Picking out the the pictures and helping out was something i enjoyed because it was kind of a break from the slime project.
For today we made this slime using Borax mixed with warm water, glue, food coloring lotion, and baby powder and this recipe was successful.
Last week I helped put the paint on my shirt. I also worked on the yearbook. Today i hope to work on something other than yearbook and maybe help print the sweatpants.