So far, I have been working on designing the logo for our Boys Varsity Volleyball Team. I have been mainly using Adobe Spark and I am currently finished with the logo for the front of the merchandise and I am working with the back design.
This is the start of putting the logo on the actual shirts in photoshop and will continue to work on this part of the merchandise
This is the overall apparel, Shirts (Front and Back), As well as the Hoodie (Front and Back).
This is the start of the first order form for the boys VolleyBall apparel
This is the final order form for the VolleyBall apparel
Here is a picture of the poster that I made to explain what I have been doing over time in class
This is a printout of the apparel which I did wrong, I forgot to switch it horizontally
This is the photo that I edited for out halloween photo voice project