1) My biggest accomplishments this year were making a documentary and creating this years sports teams shirt logo. I am proud of my projects because everyone on a sports team at chute wear them, they are made every year, and the design is used for every sport we have and the documentary is on youtube where everyone can see it and everyone liked it.
2) The most important things I learned in this class are how to edit whatever it is multiple times and keep having your peers look at it to make sure there are no mistakes.
3) My greatest contribution to the Advanced Media class was the t-shirts because they are used for everything.
4) Something I wish I would have done if I had more time or did things differently is helping the shrek crew getting footage and helping out with the shrek documentary because they had a lot to do in a limited time frame.
5) My favorite part about Advanced Media Arts class is have the freedom of doing our own project oversaw by Ms. Kushner because you don't have any interruptions and you can work on a specific project.
6) Here are some things I would change about this class, or suggestions to make it better...It is good the way it is.
I have finished making a documentary for Louder Than A Bomb. It took me 3 weeks to finish and in those 3 weeks I learned a lot more how to edit footage. I had to learn how to find the best quality of every little bit of footage. Such as "is the camera moving too
much?" or "is the lighting/ sound quality good enough?"
I have been making a background for the musical and my scene was cut but we decided to put the background in our musical documentary thing the other kids are working on. I am going to put some animations in the background using flash