1) Some of my biggest accomplishments are that I can take more detailed and pretty pictures. And I got to know iMovie better.
2)The most important thing i learned in this class was that is there is a big difference in quality in pictures,
3) I think that my greatest contribution to the Advanced Media class was how I was the first to test out the 3-D printer in my class and how I helped fix the problems that would occur during the process of printing.
4) I wish I could have done a bigger project. One that involved more work, because I feel that I could have done a good job and would have been very creative.
5) My favorite part about this class was having the chance to work with my best friend. And getting to work freely on any project we wanted to.
6) I don't think that I would change anything about the class, because it was aways fun, and interesting.
Right now I am working on picture editing and wanting to take more pictures and videos. I already know how to make a video and take a decent picture. But i want to know how to make an edit on iMovie. I also want to learn how to get my music and video to go together. But i need help from Nora to make that possible. She has made many edits and I want to make them as good as hers. I also need to learn how to get the perfect setting and the perfect timing. I really think that this will be a new learning experience. I'm very excited.
i am currently doing a project in photoshop and i am using a drawing i made.