End of Year Reflection:
On your blog, create a new post called END OF YEAR REFLECTION.
1) My biggest accomplishment/s this year were... making sweatpants and shirts for the sports teams I was proud of them because.... we raised money for the equipment by selling the clothing.
2) The most important things I learned in this class are... the right ways to film and shoot pictures and videos with good quality
3) My greatest contribution to the Advanced Media class was... all the fundraising we did for the class with holiday frames and clothes because... a lot of the new cameras, lenses and printers we bought was because of our fundraising.
4) Something I wish I would have done if I had more time or did things differently is... more photoshop projects because... I'm not that great with photoshop so it would be nice to work with it more and become more familiar with it.
5) My favorite part/s about Advanced Media Arts class is/are... going downtown Chicago and to go to the art institute with the advanced art class because... we got to take many types of pictures and hangout and do something fun together at the end of the year.
6) I don't think the class needs to be changed because we had plenty of freedom in our projects.
"Untitled" (Portrait of Ross in L.A.), 1991
I really enjoyed this piece of art work in the museum. At first i didnt understand the point of the piece bevause I just thought it was a pile of candy but then I read about it and read the message, This piece of art represents Ross Laycock znd how he died of aids. the reason it is candy and we are alowwed to take from the pile is to show how the aids ate away at his body and he lost weight and eventually died, the pile gets restocked each time it ends to represent prepetual life. i really enjoyed this because it shows how you can celebrate someones death in a way other than a funeral or cremation. and although im sure they did have a funeral for him this piece of artwork is representing his life and the meaning of it.Another reason this is appealing to me is because being young candy is deffinitly a big thing in my life, and then putting a message behind the candy you are eating makes you think in a different way and made me appreciate his life wile eating the candy representing him.