Today I tried to find a font for a Bad Future logo and this is what I got.
Today I drew a potential graphic for the brand.
Today I experimented with font color.
Today I designed and colored another logo.
Today I edited and cleaned up the logo.
Today I edited my web page
Today I colored the laser shooter.
I made the logo longer to fit on a skateboard and made a background design.
I edited the bg design and made it better.
I made the logo extra awesome!!! Now we're ready to make the first fingerboard.
We put the setup in PS and we're going to make the stickers for the fingerboards.
We printed the stickers and it didn't exactly turn out how we wanted.
Today I made a poster to show our progress. It shows all we've done so far to design and make the fingerboard.
I designed t shirts
I made another design for a t shirt
I made another design for a t shirt
I put designs on the shirts
I separated the different items on the shirt to get it ready for making!
I added the Words.
I separated all the layers front and back.
Turned layers black ready to make shirt almost.
Sent file to Dillon and started setting up to make the shirt, I'm looking forward to it being made.
Today I continued to set up cutting out my design with DiIlon, hopefully we'll get it cut out tomorrow.
Today we FINALLY cut the design out and I'm excited to actually make the shirt. This was difficult because I had never peeled a design of the sticky paper like I had to do today, it was actually pretty satisfying though.
Air dropped files from Spark to re print them and it didn't quite work out so I will try that again on Thursday.
Successfully sent files from Spark to Dillon, will print tomorrow.
Finally printed a design for the shirt and I am so happy!!!! Now tomorrow I will print out more of the designs for the shirt.
Today I printed more designs for the shirt and I am looking forward to printing out more. Soon I will be getting ready to actually make the shirt. It is a little difficult to peel the designs, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
Today I started working on a Canva poster to show my progress with making my shirt. It shows images from the design all the way to printing out the different pieces to the design.
I have been working on my poster lately and this is my finished product. It was actually fun presenting these ideas and creating this poster.
Today I peeled the excess grey off of this design here with a little help from Daniel. It looks good in my opinion though and tomorrow, hopefully, I will have the shirt finished and ready to be worn!
Today I finished my shirt and these are some pictures of me wearing in. I'm sooooo thankful it's finished.
This is my final poster for black history month..
Today I worked on the order form for the Bad Future Skateboards shirt. I used the format from the basketball apparel and changed it up to make it a Bad future order form.
today we talked about Black Lives Matter and Black History Month in class.
I finished my order form. It was slightly difficult to position the items directly but i managed.
Today I started playing Minecraft in Media Arts. I got my login today and it was quite fun actually.
Today I built a mini ramp. It was not as difficult as I had expected. I am proud of my work.
Today I played some more Minecraft and experimented playing Murder Mystery.
No school 14-17
Today I built this bad future thing. I shows off Bad future and inside is a living space. You access it through an underground passageway.
2/19/20 My B-Day!
Today I helped expand the wall around the map. Also I built a skateboard, which you see in the image above. I like it a lot.
I started building a greenhouse, I like the idea a lot so I am excited to have it finished. I am also still finding out what it should look like.
Today we played Murder Mystery and I further understood more about the game. It is fun to play.
Today I played Minecraft Murder Mystery again and I like being detective or murderer.
I played Murder Mystery today again and I like hiding around in the map. I enjoy looking around in the different places built around the map.
Played Murder Mystery today and we used more than one bow and sword and that was much more fun than just using one of each because more people get to participate in being the most fun positions.
Today I created a new world, as you can see above. I am building a giant mine cart roller coaster in it withe Ethan.
Today I continued building the mine cart with Ethan. We made some more good progress.
Today I finished the mine cart. It works really well and is fun to ride. I haven't really made a mine cart this long befor but it turned out well.
Today I played some Murder Mystery and I tried to get better at being murderer. It went pretty well and I did better than usual today I think.
Today I added on to the roller coaster a little bit and tried to build an underwater part, but that didn't turn out the best. If I had a little more time I bet I could've figured it out.
Today I started a new world to make a Hunger Games map. In it I created a fountain for the game to be based around. This game is about having chests with loot around and players must find the loot to survive and defeat other players to be the last survivor.
Today we edited the map around the Hunger Games world. Daniel spawned a bunch of cats for no reason.
Today we expanded the border around the map and it is huge. it must've taken a while. I also flew around with elytra.
Today we planned out making more Bad Future shirts. We made a plan for the following days to print the white layers. I also made more order forms to hand out.
Today I printed the white layers for the shirt with help from Emma and Daniel peeled it. I learned how to trace the layers in Adobe Lightroom as well.
Today I played some Murder Mystery and wasn't murderer or detective the whole time. That's interesting. I also took the time to update my blog for the past days.