Welcome To Lisa's Page
I've been working with my group to interview some 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. So far we interviewed some of them at the picnic and we made a couple of videos. Me and my group came up with questions to ask them and see what we need in order to make the videos.
This is me editing the intro for the interview. I was picking out a font for the text and seeing what looks good with the theme.
This is me editing the outro for the interview. I was trying to find a good font and trying to edit he whole video with adding a white brick wall at the end. I was also trying to see how the outline for the text looks like.
This is the completed video and I am very happy with the results. The editing process did take a while but we got it completed and finished.
This is my finished canva project. This is an update of my project that I've been working on and it shows what apps I've been using and what kinds of things I've beed doing to complete my project.
I also added a QR code on my canva project so when others want to see my blog, they can scan the QR code and it will take them to the blog.
When I finished my project I didn't have anything to do so I helped putting up the 6th graders posters and this is how it turned out. Other people helped me with this and we worked as a group. We tried to put them up in an order and tried to rearrange them by color and design. We also laminated the posters to make them look nice and to give it a finished look. It didn't take that long to do it but we got it done.
Today I took pictures for my Photovoice Project 1.
I then printed out my three pictures for my Photovoice Project 1.
Today we discussed with our class about our pictures and different properties about them.
Today I worked in my Spark Page for my Photovoice Project 1 for Day 1. I uploaded a picture and I described about it and how I took the picture.
Today I worked in my Spark Page for week 1 because I needed to finish it and edit it.
For week 2 I had to take 5 different pictures of color, shape, line, texture, and pattern. I took my pictures outside in the courtyard and I was trying to be very creative with the pictures.
Today I printed out my 5 different pictures of color, shape, line, texture, and pattern. I picked out my three best pictures that I wanted to hang up and share.
Today we worked on our critique and we shared our 3 pictures that we took. I didn't get to share mine but that's okay because I got to learn more about my classmates pictures and what features they used.
Today I worked in my Spark page and edited for my week 2 of the 5 different pictures I took. I uploaded all of my pictures.
I was absent this day so I didn't do anything.
Today I worked in my Spark Page for week 2 because I needed to edit the captions and text for each pictures.
Today I took pictures with the camera and I went outside in the courtyard to take them.
Today I worked in my spark page for my projects. I tried editing and finishing all of my assignments and pictures because most of them are supposed to be due.
Today all of us were separated in different groups for our social issue. I picked forest fires for my social issue and we had to write about our captions and headings.
Today I worked on my spark page and I finished typing 5 facts about my social issue which is Forest Fires.
Today I researched a little bit more about wildfires to try to get an idea of what message I want to say and what I want to do for my picture.
Today I started a new project in my spark page. This project is for week 5 for our social issue which mine is wildfires. I tried looking for pictures about wildfires and trying to get an idea.
Today I took some pictures for my week 5 project about forest fires. I took my pictures outside in the courtyard and I was trying to get a good picture of the trees and bushes to make it look like it's a forest full of trees.
Today the yearbook team got together and we discussed about what our jobs were and what we were supposed to do. I also worked with Angel to pick out some fonts for our yearbook.
Me and Angel tried to download the fonts that we picked out yesterday. We were sort of struggling but were trying to get there.
Today I started working on one of the pages for the yearbook. I was also trying out different fonts to see how they look on the page. I worked in Photoshop.
Today I worked more on the layout and I arranged the pictures and the words.
Today I worked on the fall sports page and I tried to arrange the pictures of the players.
Today I worked more in Photoshop for the yearbook page for the girls volleyball team.