Gabi had a sketch and I started to work on it. I drew the volleyball inside of a heart.
I started to draw eagle wings on the heart.
I started to fill in the eagle wings.
I deleted the wings and started working in adobe spark and added different wings. I also started playing around with the colors.
So I just finished the logo for girls volleyball. I am now going to start putting it on different shirts to see what we like.
These are all of our options for apparel with the logos on them.
This is what we chose for the apparel.
We chose the prices for the apparel.
Im starting to make the order form.
Almost done with the order form, I just need to pick the prices. I changed the layout, instead of the front and the back of the t-shirt and the sweatshirt I did the front on the top and the back on the bottom.
I made a poster to show everything that I have been doing in Media arts.
I picked out the prices for the the apparel. All I need to do now is choose the due date.
I am working on printing the design.
I went on website called craftables and choose the colors.
I made the chute pride T-shirts.
1-8-20: Started working on the volleyball apparel again. 1-9-20: Changed the way the shirts looked. 1-10-20: Found more apparel on jiffy shirts. 1-13-20: Made the