End of Year Reflection:
On your blog, create a new post called END OF YEAR REFLECTION.
1) My biggest accomplishment/s this year were making the Nick/Mateo mini movies. Those were super fun to create. I was proud of them because they helped me with my cinematography skills, and plus I though they had a really great outcome.
2) The most important things I learned in this class are new skills for making movies, and practicing my programming skills with Microsoft.
3) My greatest contribution to the Advanced Media class was (hopefully) teaching a new programming language to new and second year media arts students.
4) Something I wish I would have done if I had more time or did things differently is practicing photoshop because I feel like it is a very valuable skill.
5) My favorite part about Advanced Media Arts class is making the movies or programming because I could practice valuable skills and get immediate results.
6) Here are some things I would change about this class, or suggestions to make it better; Some text-based programming class;
7) I would really like it if students could learn with the Kano, I really think it could help teach some valuable skills.
Hello, my name is Mateo and I love all things technology. My strongest programming language is HTML5 followed by Arduino and CSS. I love 3d printing, soldering, and other things that I am forgetting to mention.