This poster was our progress made for making a showcase wall of the chute events. this throughout the year will display edits photos from sports games, PBIS events, after school clubs, etc.
This photo is from the week that I helped with logo making. There was a logo made for a chute sport and it got printed and cut onto sticky paper, from there we started to pick off the paper left over so were left with the decal that we pressed onto tank tops for the cross country players.
this is a photo from the day we started re-editing and updating our wall with new photos from recent chute events.
This is one of the photos we displayed on the chute events wall. It was an action shot from boys soccer.
November 14th: Today I updated my spark page by finishing my artist statement. Then I watched a tutorial on ow to make a blurred background on a photo in photoshop . I started to figure that out and I will continue to finish that. But soon I will start the yearbook designs .
December 19th: This past month has been dedicated on my spark page and this is my final photo:
December 19th: I have also worked on the holiday photos for lunch pictures for all the grades, I worked on designing it and inserting a display photo for posters.
january 8th- today i worked on the yearbook by looking through the school's photos to show in the yearbook.
1-11-19 Today we finished finding all the final group photos for fall sports, so today me and sophie went through to find the best candid action shots for boys soccer.
1-22-19 so far we have finished they layout for the yearbook, Katie filled it in with all of the fall sport group photos and candid that we have chosen and edited. Now, moving on Sophie and I are going to do the same process with winter sports and all the clubs. we very much need to finish getting all the club photos and it is nessacary to get good group photos for winter sorts.
This is the drive for the girl basketball, we just need to make sure that the next game they have at chute we can get a good group photo.
2/6/19 for around the past week Sophie, Isabela, and Raya, and I have been making our own apparel. we designed a decal for the sweatshirts, printed them, picked the remaining vinyl, and pressed the decals onto our sweatshirts. we also got patches to iron onto the sleeves. i learned the details of printing decals and how to press them.
2/7/19 today I went through all of our boys basketball photos and picked the best group photo and selected the best candid pictures. I'm also starting a calender for all of the chute clubs that we need group photos for.
2-22-19 Today the yearbook group finished making a google drive for the very final pages of our yearbook. I started doing final edits for my assigned chute events. This photo was me editing a photo from the equity preformance.
2-25-19 this is my project poster
MARCH 22 my goal this week is to finish my assigned final photos to put into the final yearbook drive. i have finished the equity concert and group photos for girls basketball, and hopefully by friday i can
April 2nd today and these past few days i have been collecting photos to fill space for the yearbook that includes photos from valentines day photos
April 9th me and the yearbook crew have finished putting all the final photos into the drive. Now my assignment has been to fill in blank pages or spaces with candid photos that I have selected, edited, and placed into a format in the online yearbook website. I have learned how organization plays a key role in designing and creating a yearbook and if I want to do something like this in the future, I would pay more attention to that.
April 15th this past week I have been finishing up the yearbook . This now completed and I have learned that organization and paitents is key. I think this was eventually acomplished, but the making of the yearbook would have been more efficant if we focused on an orginized drive for the photos, but in the end I think it turned out really well.
April 20th After finishing the yearbook I have been helping create the 8th grade slideshow. I have gone down the list of people in our grade and been helping collect photos from the yearbook, the musical, and more for the slideshow.
May 3 I have switched to helping Isabela with her apparel she's making for her church group. We have started to design the Romanian flag, the cross on the back, and the church group name.
May 10th Our designs are ready and we are currently waiting for more black vinyl to arrive to print the cross and the remaining few AROY labels. These past few days we have printed each strip of color for the flag and heat pressed those indivsually and pressed some of the AROY labels.
May 17th The black vinyl arrived and we printed and pressed all the crosses and remaining AROY labels. the shirt is finished and now looks like this.
This year I did many projects, one i am most proud of is the yearbook. I helped collect photos, edit them, and more, and it taught me a lot. This year I have grown a lot. I have learned a a lot about photoshop, wood cutting, heat pressing, printing and cutting vinyl, photography, and more. This year I will take home a lot of new skills and experiences that are very important.
In regards of this overall class I think it was hard to be really efficient with a project because there were so many classmates, all trying to communicate with Ms Kushner. I think sometimes when I did certain projects, there was a lack of organization, and that can be solved next year with a smaller class. I've has a really good class this year, and I have learned a lot.