This is my finished project honestly it didn't come out how I would like but the whole process was still fun and interesting to do and I love my sweater
First I had to request for Ms.Kushner to order the sweater
when the sweater came I had to make an appointment with Ms.Adler so I can go in her classroom to do my project and we went over the instructions together so we know the plan and what to do and we started the first part which was to rubber band the sweater in the design I would like so thats what we did and I wanted to do a spiral design but I guess that didn't really work out, lol
the next step was to add soda ash and warm/hot water into a bucket to soak the shirt for 24 hours so it can be ready to tie dye for the next day so after I put the shirt in I went back to class to return the next day
I also had to fill the tie dye bottles with water so I can use them to dye my shirt and I had to shake them for a long time
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.