1. My biggest accomplishment this year I think was figuring out what style of photography I'm interested in. Since I figured out that I like to take dark, mysterious, black and white photos, I think I've had more fun taking photos of people, and things.
2. The most important thing I learned in this class is that, the perfect moment for a photo, is when theres a moment worth remembering.
3. I'm not exactly sure what I did to contribute to the Advanced Media class, because I worked more on my own on my own projects with one other person. I didn't help with yearbook or anything with the Shrek musical.
4. I feel like I've done everything that I've wanted to this year. So there is nothing that I wish I could have done before the end of the year ends.
5. My favorite part about Advanced Media Arts class is, we have the freedom to do basically whatever kind of project we want. And I think that is great for creativity, and expressing yourself.
6. I don't think that there is anything that I would change. I liked the way things turned out this year. And I would simply keep it the exact same way.
When I look at this photo, I see someone who looks confused, or maybe even lost.
I didn't get the chance to learn much about the photo, but I did learn a little about the artist. Cindy uses elaborate costumes and make-up to transform her identity for each image. She tries to create somewhat of a character per say. Someone who she's not.
This artwork is powerful because, to me it shows a lot of emotions. Scared, lost, afraid, confused, alone, etc. It makes me think what might have been going on when this picture was taken. Or what was going on inside her head when this photo was taken.
It makes me think of a lot of questions.
It's hard for me to choose which of these 5 photos is my favorite. I really like them all. But if I have to, I would choose the one of the little boy. I'm not exactly sure what he was thinking about, but to me it looked like he was simply watching the world around him. Just a curious little kid in a big, big world, full of mysterious and magic.