This trimester I have done 3 projects
In minecraft I learned how to do a project in a time efficient manner. I was able to learn which blocks in minecraft can and cant be blown up. I have learned how to change the time of day on minecraft and how to change the game mode
For the 3d glasses I learned how to push the filiment through when it wasn't coming through. I also learned how to not touch the tip because you will burn your finger and how to make it with alignment.
Shirts and Pants
For the shirts and pants I ironed pants and did the ink. I learned the importance of organizing.
1. Me and george talked about the format we wanted for the project.
2. We started digging out the ground for space for the project.
3. We ended when we filled out all the ground with all the colors. We made the letters with the eagle and a good light.
I think in the project we learned how to mange our space and adapt when problems come.
1. I made my logo for the carvey machine but I could never get the right size so I ended up not doing that prject. That project taught me it can be very trickey with the carvey machine. I made 2 designs.
2. I made 3d glasses on the 3d doodle machine. The project thaught me that ypu have to be patient and delicate. I also have to be careful not to burn my fingers on the machine.