1. Me and george talked about the format we wanted for the project.
2. We started digging out the ground for space for the project.
3. We ended when we filled out all the ground with all the colors. We made the letters with the eagle and a good light.
I think in the project we learned how to mange our space and adapt when problems come.
1. I made my logo for the carvey machine but I could never get the right size so I ended up not doing that prject. That project taught me it can be very trickey with the carvey machine. I made 2 designs.
2. I made 3d glasses on the 3d doodle machine. The project thaught me that ypu have to be patient and delicate. I also have to be careful not to burn my fingers on the machine.
1. Explain Project
I want to do the 3d doodler and the minecraft python project. For the 3d doodler I want to make shapes and possibly different builds with the pen. I want to do different colors and I want to do it clearly. For the minecraft python I want to learn how to code on minecraft so I can learn how to build better. I want to have fun with it.
2. You'll know I have successfully completed the 3d doodler when I have a shape with no stray strings and you can tell what the shape is clearly this is the lowest goal I can achieve next level is when I do the minecraft coding python project.
3. I don't need any extra equipment
Final Trimester Overview
Projects I have done are
Advanced Drama Poster
Video Taping And Picture Taking
And then I am going to make a quicktime to show what I have been working on in minecraft.
I have been spending most of my time on the advanced drama poster and picking a font that was clear and easy to read. We also were finding the right colors for the poster. But now I'm helping george and carlos and dash on our minecraft house and working on the secret basement and a pool. We are building rooms and a roof. We also built alot of glass in the basement and a jail with alot of villagers and alot of wolves.