For one of my first projects I designed the logo for chute choir. I used AutoDesk Sketchbook for the actual design. I traced many different images, placed them together and edited it to my liking. Then we cut the design, using the vinyl cutter.
The first try ended up being a flop, because it didn't cut thick enough and the design began to peel. But that's okay because I learned from that mistake.
I edited it in photoshop, made the lines thicker, then it successfully cut. Next, I picked the design and then we pressed it onto the shirt!
Next, I had to create an order form for these shirts. I did this on Canva.
we created another order form, for just the general chute music shirts, which now looks like this:
I decided to stay after school to take photos for soccer and volleyball. I used the cameras and stayed after school to capture the games. Then, I had to go through the photos, pick the best ones, and edit them. These are some of the final results;
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.