So over the week I realized that the editing of the videos from the high ropes course will take longer than I thought. But I did work on that a little this week but I also went up to the advanced art class who is working with stained class for the 50th anniversary display and took some photos in that class that can be used for the yearbook. Next week I'm going to get back on track with the video editing.
Last week I made my shirt on Monday, I took photos for the math Hidden Figures project that was going on last Wednesday. Also I was editing the high ropes adventure course footage on final cut pro. Also I used the 360 camera a lot with the Hidden Figures Project and other things.
This Week my goal is to get close to finishing editing the video on final cut. I have one more movie that I recently took up there that I need to put into final cut. I have 3 different runs up there.